Connect with your customers \
people prefer sustainable companies
Companies that want to change the rules of the game
Padel tennis is a very complete sport that can be played at all stages of life.
The sport has physical, mental, and social benefits.
OnPadel is a new company founded by the athlete and business manager Christian Tittmann. For every racket sold, a tree will be planted.
Heads up, please
- 5️⃣0️⃣% of consumers feel an emotional connection with a product or organization which is sustainable
- 6️⃣0️⃣% of consumers say buying sustainable products makes them feel happy when shopping
- 8️⃣0️⃣% of consumers are changing purchase preference based on the social or environmental impact of their purchase
ewo.is your positive impact partner
We can help you to improve your sustainability record and to have a strong environmental strategy:
- Understanding your carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions scope 1, 2 and 3.
- Calculating the carbon footprint of any physical product (from cradle-to-cradle).
- Reduce and offset the carbon footprint of your business and even that of your customers too.
Methodology based on ISO 14064 and 14040 to ensure transparency
High-class clean energy carbon credits to generate real impact
Your business can be on track of a global trend that will help you better to connect with your customers
For instance, the electricity bill of your business is €100 every month and you drive every day 10 kilometres back and forth from home. You also receive 10 boxes of products every week for your store that have travelled 10,000 km in cargo ship and 100 km in lorry.
The annual carbon footprint of your business would be 8.28 tons of CO2.
You can easily be sustainable and carbon neutral – your customers will love it – while supporting clean energy projects in low-income countries for only € 45 a year. *
* This price comprises assessment, United Nations emissions certificate and “CO2 neutral” digital badge you can use in your social media. This service is exempt from VAT.